Saturday, October 23, 2010

Autumn Splendor

A year a full year I owned Stampin Up's "My digital Stdio Sealed. Richard was diagnosed with cancer when I received my free gift of "My Digital Studio".from a hostess workshop. It stayed sealed in my studio for a year. WOW!!!
But loving the use and cost effectiveness of Digital Paper I decided to plunge in and learn it. Quite a user friendly program. After carefully studying many SU Demos blogs on the program I was able to do this card quickly. Thank you Patty Bennett for your inspiration and tutorials. http://pattystamps.com/pattys_stamping_spot/my-digital-studio-cards/. What I enjoy is that I can still hand make a card and utilize the computer as well. Now a whole new world of inspiration.

Note: I printed the paper on an HP Laser Printer and I picked the color Really Rust. It does not match the card stock color in real life but I didn't care because I used it combination with another type of SU card stock and was very very pleased with the results.

RECIPE:
STAMPS: SU Autumn Splendor, SU Season by Season(retired)
INK: SU Really Rust and SU Early Expresso
PAPER: SU Chocolate Chip, My Digital Studio Designer Paper "Textile", SU Cajun Craze
ACESSORIES: Scrap Brown Organdy Ribbon and Gold

No comments: