Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bridal Bliss


Blissful Bride Shower
This is a layout I cased from my monthly SU club meeting. I just returned after many months in absence. Shimmer paints was the technique that was focused on for this card. The original card was an A2 I made this one a 5 1/2 square. I used the SU embossing folder and another embossing folder that was a gift. I used shimmer paper and white paper. White organdy ribbon and crystal jewels. I used shimmer paint on the dress. I used an aqua painter to apply it. Very little drops of water so that it wouldn't look thick,and some pearl drop paint on the flowers of the dress.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: SU Blissful Bride
PAPER: SU White, Silver and Shimmer
INK: SU Basic Black Marker
ACCESORIES: SU Embossing Folder Elegasnt Bouquet, SU Oval punches, crystal jewels, SU Shimer paint, liquid pearl paint, organdy ribbon.

No comments: