Saturday, July 17, 2010

Big Shot Wedding Flower

As some of you may know I have been a make up artist for a large company for over twenty years. Yes! and I have learned a lot about color and fashion trends. All that being said we know how much I love creating and going out of the box. A very dear friend came to me and asked what I could come up with from the left over material from the hem of her dress. Well this is part I of the things I used with the leftover fabric.

She was the Matron of Honor and I made her a hair clip from the Big XL SU Die "Flower Folds". I had the center gem in a stash of the things you don't know what you buy them for then but you will find something to do with it.

I did indeed do her makeup and yes "HER HAIR" I did it because she was so sure that I could make it happen. She is on a budget and could not afford the hair and make up fees. So I did the hair and makeup and kept in her budget.

I love art!! Can you tell?

RECIPE:
SU Big XL Die Flower Folds, Stashed gem, fabric from Bridesmaid Gown, hair roller clip.

No comments: