Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Star of David Wedding

This is a card I created for a customer whose daughter was getting married. Being the couple was non-traditional I had to keep it simple. I created the star of David by Stamping two triangles from an old Stampin Up set called "The shape of things". It was a pretty big triangle. I then cut the triangles out and taped them together to form the shape of the Jewish Star. I then traced the stamped shape onto a piece of cardboard that is enclosed in the Designer Paper from Stampin UP. I wanted my tempalte to have weight to it. Thinking Green. Right!!! This star could be made in all different colors and represent many events in a jewish celebration. I used "Quartz" Paper and the cuttlebug, and Pink Paper to create elegance.

RECIPE:

Stamps: SU Embrace Life

Paper: Stardream Quartz, SU Vellumn Cardstock, Papertrey Sweet Blush

Accesories: SU Word Window Punch, White Double faced Satin Ribbon, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Clear Embossing Powder.

Ink: Papertrey Sweet Blush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Vania. Thanks for posting.

Sandy