Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Wedding Cake


Oh my! I forgot to write about this card. This is a card I made for a co-worker.. It is quick and simple but uses one of my favorite "RETIRED" Stampin up sets. I think it is called Sweet Treats. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder to give it an elegant look. The Chocolate Sating Ribbon is from last years Holiday Mini. Loved that ribbon. A prima paper flower at the top with a Martha Stewart Pearl in the center. Some Copic Marker coloring and Liquid Applique. Just enough to make it elegant yet simple.
RECIPE:
Stamps: SU SweeT Treats (retired), Studio G clear stamps from the dollar spot in Michaels.

Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip

Paper: Papertrey WHITE, SU Mellow Moss, SU Chocolate Chip,Stardream Metallic Paper in Bronze from Envelopemall.com http://www.envelopemall.com/detail.aspx?ID=337

Accesories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Divine Swirls", Marvy Jumbo Scallop Punch, SU 1 3/8 Punch, SU Tab Punch, Prima Paper Flowers, Martha Stewart Adhesive Pearl, Copic Markers and White Liquid Applique.

No comments: