Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jewish New Year

Happy New Year to all my Jewish Friends. This is one Holiday Day to many special friends in my community school and workplace. So Hard to create a Jewish greeting since sentiments and Stamp Sets are limited. But when I created this card Papertrey and ink had not mailed their Jewish Stamp Set to me in time for me to send the card. But not to worry I have it for the December Holidays. A lot of Cuttlebug and it is a 5 1/2 in ch Square Card. I used Marvy punches also from http://www.papertreyink.com/.
The ribbons are organdy to tie to the elegance of the card.
L' Shana Tovah!!

RECIPE: Stamps: SU Retired from Old Holiday Mini 2006
PAPER: Papertrey White, SU Silver Metallic, SU Night of Navy
INK: SU Night of Navy
ACCESSORIES: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, Swirls, Fancy Corners, Marvy Scallop and Circle Punch Super Jumbo, Michael's Organdy Ribbon in Navy and White. Hand drawn Star Template. See Wedding Card for details.

No comments: