Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chefy Thanks

I love this Chef. AKA as "Chefy" He is very fun to work with. I can not remember the occasion I created this for but the recipient loves to cook. The Chalkboard Menu has real cork behind it. The food tray is shiny art paper from Michael's art department. On his pants I used a technique called "paper piecing" and his buttons are colored with a black gel pen and then I put glossy effects over them, and I did the same to his shoes. All of the coloring was done with "SU Waterbased Markers" and an aquapainter brush for Blending.


RECIPE:

PAPER: SU Basic Black, Papertrey White, SU Real red, Making Memories Black Gingham, Metallic
STAMPS: SU Voila, SU Looks Like Spring (retired)
INK: Versafine Black Onyx, SU Markers
ACCESSORIES: White Gel Pen






No comments: