Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY Bloomin Birthday Card

Yes! This is a Birthday card from one of my stamp students. Miss C has grown into a card artist that takes your breath away each and every time you see one of her creations. This card was put in my mailbox by her Dear DH and boy was I wowed by this card. But the best was in the little SU Top Note Bag. It was a personalized stamp with my name on it. It is for my card creations. I had been asking Miss C for the name of the place where the stamp was made but she kept forgetting every time I spoke to her during our sharing of card ideas. Ha Ha! She was working on the surprise. The recipe for this card is to be to the best of my memory.
The most gratifying part of receiving a card that is handmade is that the artist thought about the recipient during the entire creation and assembly process. I feel so special, truly to be given so much of Miss C's time o this card. To add to that is that I have come full circle in my stamping success and truly have achieved passing the love of creating through teaching others. Thank you sooo much Miss C.

RECIPE:
PAPER: SU Bravo Burgundy, SU Very Vanilla, DP Basic Grey Wassail
STAMPS: SU Bloomin Beautiful, SU Roses in Winter(retired), Words done Via Computer on MS Word.
INK: SU Bravo Burgundy, SU Always Artichoke, Versafine Black Onyx
ACCESSORIES: SU Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Su Organdy ribbon, 1/8 inch cream ribbon, Aqua painter and SU re inkers in Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vania it is absolutely a gorgeous card. And you have shared your passion of paper crafting and that is so rewarding. She much think a lot of you to spend so much time and creativity on your give. Clearly she appreciates you not only as a teacher but a friend.