Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hanukkah Greetings

This is a set that I like most waited a longtime for and finally " Papertrey" released a beauty. Now I want to let you know that this set reflects the heart of the "Judaism" Nicole Heady spent precious time educating herself on the aspects of this set. And although I do not practice Judaism nor am I Jewish, I have to say she out did herself with this set. This creation is a direct case from the "Papertrey" website. I couldn't resist the Marsh mellow treats. The ribbon is from a dollar spot in a local Dollar store.
I have quite a few friends who are jewish and I love giving them things for their special Holidays. I hight recommend that you check out this set. It is awesome.

PAPER: Papertrey White, SU Night of Navy, SU Basic Grey, Crimpped Paper from a grab bag@ AC Moore.
INK: Encore Silver, Soft Sky
STAMPS: Papertrey- Mazel Tov, Michael's Dollar Spot Stamp
ACCESSORIES: Aqua painter, Silver Embossing Powder, Ribbon from Dollar Store, Silver Cording , Marvy Gig Scallop Circle Punch, Coluzzle Circle Template, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Folder

No comments: