Sunday, June 27, 2010

"For the Bride"


This dress reminds me of Cinderella. This stamp set can be found in the SU Summer Mini Catalog.
It is a 5 1/2 square card. A new CB folder from the European collection, a SU SAB set, pearls, a saved Calla Lilly flower, and a SU SAB Punch.
I stamped the dress twice. Once on the focal and a second time on home made pattern paper. I made the paper by stamping a dollar spot Damask stamp on white paper with VERSAMARK Ink and then clear heat embossing it. I cut out the image and raised it with a foam tape.
RECIPE:
STAMPS: SU Blissful Bride, $ Spot Damask, SU SAB Set Vintage Labels


INK: SU Basic Grey, VERSAMARK Watermark Ink

PAPER: White, SU Pink Pirouette

ACESSORIES: European CB Folder, SU Oval Punches, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, $ Ribbon, Pearls, Silk Flower "Calla" Lilly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Vania! Great cards.. very inspiring for me to get stamping.. Thanks for sharing all of it!

Pam S