Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wild Rose Card Wrap Holder

So!! it has been about two weeks since I posted anything. But things are very crazy busy for my family around Halloween. I also have been teaching an adult stamp class at the local High School as well as classes in my home. The classes in my home are geared to focus on some more advanced techniques. So designing and prepping has really consumed me. Al l that being said I too seek inspiration from the many stamp artist's sharing their work in blogs and on Internet stamping sites. This note card holder is from a woman that I respect so highly. She is creative, humble, spiritual, and great mother. She has so much warmth in her heart and that is why I think she creates such beautiful items. This is a take on her note holder. Lauren Meader designs for many stamp companies. I am sure you have seen her work at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/as well a a Team Designer for http://www.papertreyink.com/.

I love to give a hostess or a customer a little something that is unique and this was it when I saw it. Thank you Lauren Meader for your inspiration. The template for her "Card Wrap" holder can be found here: http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/07/03/simple-shimmer-card-wrap-set/.

RECIPE: Stamps: SU wild Rose
Ink: SU Lovely Lilac, Su Lavender Lace, Su Always Artichoke, SU Old Olive
Paper: AC Moore Textured Purple
Acessories: SU Corner Rounder, Score Pal, SU Organdy Ribbon Purple (retired), Scotch Foam Tape







No comments: