Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here is the Invitation of course and the place cards with a close up of the table number cards and Mary Jane Shoe. I made 65 invites. A lot of corner rounding for those three layers. I ran the base layers through the cuttlebug and used the quartz paper. This made the invites more elegant and gave them a vintage look. I did the inside of the invite with the computer using the "Edwardian" Script font. In order to get the the white inside the dress I use the beaching technique. I used an aqua painter and straight bleach. As the bleach dried on the embossed image I got the whiteness on the dress. I used a direct to paper technique for the distressed floral border.

The Place card is a 3X3 note card of the same office depot cardstock.

Note: if you look closely you can see the chocolate molds for the monogramed chocolates, which I put in each of the shoes.


Recipe:


Invitation: Paper; Office Depot White Card stock, SU Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Quartz, Ink "Craft" SU Close to Cocoa with Clear embossing powder, Creamy Caramel.

Accesories: White bordered orangandy ribbon 5/8" wide, Mary Whale tail "Daisy Punch", Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "textile", Cinamon Stickles, SU 1 3/8" circle Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Martha Stewart floral border punch from "Michaels Arts & Crafts" Store. Computer for the placecard. Su Smallest corner rounder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. So sophisticated. What a lucky cousin. Sandy

Anonymous said...

Well Miss Vania, I love your blog and seeing all your terrific artwork...miss you though. Hope the family is well and I promise to check back often. Donna