Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just Black & White

How neat to look at this card and see a pop of color. I love this layout and I make this card quite often changing the color flower and words. I found the inspiration on the SCS website and just couldn't help make it. I used SU Pink Passion paper which I always have a hard time using. I just do not use it enough. Punches is the key to the speed of this card. Make it with any bright color. If you have trouble with the SU Bold Bright color family this is the perfect card for experimenting. Use any type of punch for the focal.. Remember to be imaginative.

STAMPS: PTI Floral Frenzy(http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_floralfrenzy.html
Ink: VersaFine _ Black
Paper: PTI White(http://www.papertreyink.com/index.html), Making Memories 12X12 Paper Pack in Black and White at Target Scrapbook Dept. SU Basic Black, SU Pink Passion

Accessories: Paper Shapers Daisy Punch, Martha Stewart Cosmo Punch, Marvy Daisy "Whaletail" Punch(punch is melon color) SU Silver Brad, SU Oval Punches (Large & Small)


No comments: