Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wild Rose Notes

Here are the notes that match the card wrap holder. Simple elegant and I made four cards and envelopes to match in less than an hour.

I want to say more like a half hour because I put my french fries in the Convection Oven for dinner while I made them. And I put the fries in the Convection Oven for 30 minutes @350. So when the oven beeped I needed to be done.

Oh yes!!! that is how I stamp sometimes. I squeeze time in between other daily chores. Now that does not include cutting and designing. Designing is endless and I do not include that in card constructing time. I also do not include cutting time in card construction because I have a cutting department here at Paper Designs. So I will make a sample card or have them on hand and then hand it over for cutting. The main cards and their layers are done by my Husband. Yes! Richie. And any punching is divided and given to the kids. Austin can handle most punches and does really well following my directions when I need punched items. He also builds color skills because I give him the scrap box with color filed paper. So we "think green" at the same time. Savanna is only 2 1/2 so we give her real simple stuff and mainly anything pink and green since those are the two colors she knows the most.


Now back to my point of simple, easy and quick notes. The cards are basic white with a layer of color behind. The stamp set speaks for the rest of the card since it is a Stampin Up two-step stamp set with very dynamic details. Using two different inks to achieve the shading. A single word and an elegant organdy ribbon as a final touch.





RECIPE: Stamps: SU wild Rose (retired), SU Warm Words
Ink: SU Lovely Lilac, SU Lavender Lace, SU Always Artichoke, SU Old Olive
Paper: Papertrey White, SU Lovely Lilac
Acessories: SU Organdy Ribbon Purple (retired)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Titi!

I love this card, a real lot!
Love you!