Thursday, November 6, 2008

Say Charge Purses

Punches..... How fun is it to create a card with all the Punches. I had a class called" Punch it" and so this was a creation from many of the talented artists on SCS Community. My new find for paper is using "digital " paper. I purchase the file from a digital paper website and then print the actual designer paper on white card stock. The printer is key to this techniques. Most digital scrappers do not print the paper so it is not an issue. Since I have a good quality printer it works for my classes. It provides me as many sheets as I want of a designer paper and I can use endlessly for any paper project.
This is a fun card.

Stamps: MFT (http://www.mftstamps.com/) "Say Charge"
Paper: SU Garden Green, SU Night of Navy, SU Rose red. : "Digi" Paper, SU Whisper White
Accessories: Su Silver Brads, Basic Basic Ribbon Blue Multi (Michael's Craft Store), 1/2 " Scallop Square Punch, SU Word Window Punch, SU Round Tab Punch, SU Small & large Oval Punch.

No comments: