Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buzzin BY(Suspension ) Card

This is a card from one of my Technique classes for the Month of March. I found the tutorial for a "Suspension Card". It is a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.
I give my students more than a sample. I provide them with options to use their own imaginations. So I am not only providing a technique I give them inspiration. I don't like to call it "casing" I like sharing inspiration.
This set really is cute. A real must have. And I love love love "Buttercup Flowers" aka Daffodils.
I colored the Prima Flower with a So Saffron Marker to give it the hue of the card.
PAPER: SU Basic Black, SU So Saffron, Papertrey White
STAMPS: SU Just Buzzin By
Ink: Versafine Black, Re-inkers; So Saffron, celery, going gray, close to cocoa, creamy caramel, blush blossom for the Bees Cheeks.
Accessories: Auqapainter, T. Holtz Glossy Accents, Basic Basic Black Stitched ribbon, Prima flower, UNWAXED Dental Floss, Silver Brad, Cuttlebug embossing folder from the "Thank you" Die Duo.

No comments: