Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MFT Valentine

This was a set that I have been wanting to play with for over a year. I made this card for a good friend CB and her DH DB. I love the whimsical art of the MFT stamps.. The layout is from a fellow stamper who shares wonderful work on SCS and on her own blog. Her name is "Nitestamper"http://memystampsandi.blogspot.com/ . One of CB favorite colors is SU Regal Rose. So I found ribbon from a a place called G&& in Saddlebrook, NJ and built the card from there. I also have really enjoyed play with " Digi Paper", and this is from MFT digital paper pack. Stephanie Fizer Papers - Chocolate Kiss @ http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25.

I also created a little treat box from 2 SU Scallop envelope Sizzix Die Cut, ran them through the Heart Cuttelbug Folder, and glued them together. I had to cut some of the bottom of the envelope off to get the base of the box to close.

The chocolates are colored with Copic Sketch markers, doodled with a gel pen and then put crystal effects over the box. I used paper pebbles/a/k/a "Dew Drops" also from G&G Distributors. The Hear buttons are from AC Moore when they had the "seasonal Valentines" section.

PAPER: SU Regal Rose, SU Chocolate Chip, Papertrey White

INK: SU Craft Chocolate Chip

STAMPS: My Favorite Things "Be Mine", SU Holidays and Wishes

Accessories: Cuttlebug- Heart Blocks Folder, Morex Ribbon 5/8", Marvy Gigia Hearty Punch, SU Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die, Paper Pebbles, Heart Buttons by Dress it UP.



No comments: