Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Richie's Valentine

I know that if you have had the opportunity to spend time with me you know that Richie's the reason for my becoming a SU Demo as well as an instructor. If I didn't not have his support there would not be a blog or any of the other creative things that I do when it comes to crafting. So this Valentine was I would say over the top. It was easy just time consuming. I love the way it came out. And he was really surprised. He wanted to know if I owned the real thing. I won't go any further.

This is a 5 1/2 inch square card. Lots of eyelets.. The paper is digital paper that I printed from my many digital paper packs. the xo is a dollar bin Stugio G stamp from last years AC Moore Valentines Day stamps. The Marvy (green handle) heart punch. I used some left over hem lace tape as the "ribbon" embellishment. PTI Bitty dots paper. I used black grosgran ribbon on the bottom to look like garters.

I got the template from a very talented artist named: Sara Sandberg http://www.timeforcrafting.co.uk/corset_invite.html.


STAMPS: Studio G Valentine (AC Moore Clearence)

PAPER: Digital Heart Paper, SU Basic Black,SU Blush Blossom, PTI White and Bitty Dots, Scrap Silver for Hearts.

Accessories" American Crafts Black Eyelets, Wrights Hem Tape, MArvy (green Handle) heart punch, Black Offrasy ribbons. Cropadile.


No comments: