Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Simon Says Alli's One

This is special card for my niecs first birthday. A very generous lady at Simons Says Stamp gracious gifted me this stamp set. It is one of there eexclusive designs. The theme of the birthday was party was Party hats. The invitations I made were party hats and the favors were party hats stuffed wth candy. On to the card. It is a 5 1/2" sqaure card with wrapping paper as the designer paper in the background. I cuttlebugged the Bashful Blue paper witht the "happy Birthday" folder. I printed the number one on light weight cardboard using a large font(Times New Roman) on Microsoft Word. Then I cut the additional layers out of wrapping paper and card stock. The Balloons were punched.


RECIPIE:
Paper: SU White and Bashful Blue, scrap wrapping paper leftover from wrapping gift.
Stamps: RAK from SS Stamp
Accessories: Computer for words, baloon punch, SU retired Cording

No comments: